Bridging the Gap Series
BETTER WAYS TO REACH THE RIGHT PEOPLE: STRATEGIC PROSPECTING & TARGET MARKETING
In this interactive workshop you will learn which stakeholders you should be communicating with for your funding needs, social impact, service or product delivery, to create sustainable impact and long term relationships. Learn how to best manage your time, energy and resources to achieve the outcomes that you want.
- Where can you find the best ‘opportunities’?
- How do you segment the market in order to best manage your efforts?
- Is everyone a good prospect?
Attendees will learn the following:
- The ability to find and use (research) demographic, psychographic and firmographic information to their advantage
- Determine where are the best opportunities and manage their time and resources accordingly
- Create a template and have the ability to create a 12-month action plan that guides activity and can be easily sustained
Presented by Scott Donald & Frank Atnikov
Scott Donald is an accomplished senior business professional with almost 30 years of experience in telecom, professional services, software, IT and Not For Profit sectors. Scott has a proven record in helping clients solve their problems and leverage opportunities, and is particularly interested in working with non-profit organizations that work with people to help all involved achieve their goals.
Frank Atnikov believes that the right business or non-profit solution is a powerful tool to help people prosper and help solve social problems. Frank has over 30 years of experience and a passion to help people succeed. His collaborative and holistic approach to developing sustainable solutions has helped dozens of entrepreneurs, small businesses, non-profits and social enterprises flourish. Frank can meet your needs as a consultant, trainer, facilitator or coach. Growth. Made simple.
March 15, 2018; 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
North Centennial Recreation & Leisure Facility; 90 Sinclair St. Winnipeg, MB
Cost: $69.00 (plus GST and processing fees)
To register go here
For more information call or text: 204-798-1264 or firstname.lastname@example.org
(event subject to change)